The General Meeting
The General Meeting is the highest body of the SFS and it consists of all members of the SFS.
The General Meeting has the following powers:
- appointing the members of the SFS within the procedure envisaged in Sec. 4.2.2 – 4.2.4 of the Articles of Association,
- appointing the members of the Executive Board,
- appointing the President of the SFS,
- adopting the Annual Program of Activities of the SFS,
- deciding on the amount of the members’ subscription to the SFS, including the obligation to pay additional subscriptions,
- adopting the annual budget of the SFS,
- approving the financial statements of the SFS,
- deciding on the change of the name and the change of the objectives of the SFS,
- acquiring, selling, leasing, pledging or otherwise disposing of high-value assets of the SFS,
- amending the Articles of Association,
- deciding on the dissolution and changes in the internal organization of the SFS and the change of its name,
- appointing the liquidation administrator and approving the liquidation balance,
- adopting its own rules of procedure,
- other decisions not assigned to the other bodies of the SFS.
The sessions of the General Meeting can be regular or extraordinary.