Taxpayer’s Rights in CEE
- Prof. Dr. Dejan Popović, University of Belgrade Faculty of Law, Serbia and Doc. Dr. Svetislav V. Kostić, University of Belgrade Faculty of Law, Serbia
- Prof. Dr. Nataša Žunić Kovačević, University of Rijeka Faculty of Law, Croatia
- Prof. Dr. Carlos E. Weffe, Scientific Coordinator of the Observatory on the Protection of Taxpayers Rights (OPTR) IBFD project.
- Prof. Dr. Dominik Mączyński, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland (Judge of the Regional Administrative Court in Poznan)
- Dejan Radić, Indirect Tax Authority of Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- Gabriela Hrachovinova, independent tax adviser and expert witness, member of the Presidency of the Chamber of Tax Advisers of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic.
- Prof. Dr. Carlos E. Weffe – Taxpayer Rights in Central and Eastern Europe: Findings of the Observatory on the Protection of Taxpayers’ Rights (2015-2017),
- Prof. Dr. Dominik Mączyński – Protection of taxpayer’s rights in Poland – achievements and threats,
- Dejan Radić – Horizontal monitoring in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Gabriela Hrachovinova – Horizontal Monitoring as a concept of proactive cooperation between the Tax Administration and the taxpayer.
You can watch the video of the panel here: