Rights and Responsibilites of Members
Members of the SFS have the following rights:
- to participate in the activities of the SFS,
- to elect and be elected in the governing bodies of the SFS,
- to be informed about the activities of the SFS, including its financial affairs,
- to vote at the sessions of the General Meeting and to propose issues to be discussed at the General Meeting,
- other rights set out by the law, Articles of Association and the decisions of the governing bodies of the SFS.
Members of the SFS have the following responsibilities:
- to pay subscriptions to the SFS in accordance with the Articles of Association and decisions of the General Meeting,
- to actively participate in the realization of objectives of the SFS and in the activities of its governing bodies,
- to refrain from any acts which may jeopardize the reputation of the SFS.